FHA Refresher – The HUD 4000.1 Handbook
Are you a FHA Underwriter , Processor or Originator?
Kathy Lewis has reviewed and condensed 1009 pages of the new HUD 4000.1 handbook into 71 minutes of pertinent information for everyone dealing with FHA single family loans.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Instructor: Kathy Lewis
Duration: 1.15 hour video with 15 page downloadable frequently asked questions and 90 days training access
3 Steps and you’re in the class today.
1st: Register for class
2nd: Login using e-mail address and password assigned during registration
3rd: Print off your materials and access your training
These new changes will affect all loan originators , processors and FHA DE underwriters.
* Changes when working with the TOTAL SCORECARD
* Downgrades when manually underwriting
* New Steamline Rules that make sense
* New guidance on underwriting when there was no guidance before
* New ways in calculating income
You can go to ALREGS if your a member and spend umptine hours finding your topic